Wednesday 11 January 2012

Weds 11th Jan - yet more new ones

Hi everyone,
Another week passes, and a few more new ones to report.

On the 6th January, i HEARD the Slovak Republic and the USA.

8th January let me HEAR the Canary Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, and Belarus. I was also HEARD IN the Canary Islands.

This morning allowed my signal to be HEARD IN Australia and Monaco, which i also HEARD. Monaco was an all-time new country for me in both receive and transmit, so i was very pleased with that one.

So, the new totals for the years are:

HEARD - 35 countries, 23 large grid squares
HEARD IN - 29 countries, 17 large grid squares

and the totals for my time at this QTH (7 years) goes up to HEARD 120 countries, WORKED 70 countries.

Hope this all makes sense!

Have fun. 73.

No comments:

Post a Comment